Finally we were given some news at work. One of my coworkers called and let me know that there is a "mandatory meeting for all employees" tomorrow. In short, our future is decided.
Speculation does no good, however clients from the outside have been telling staff members what they "heard" will be happening. If so . . . it's going to be an interesting journey.
Also, I applied for another job with the agency I am currently volunteering for. Basically, it's exactly what I'm doing now except I'll have a larger caseload. That's about it.
Also, I did enjoy coming back to visit for a short time. Sorry I couldn't see everybody. Because of my job, I had very limited time. Hopefully I'll be able to come back for at least a week, if not longer, next time.
There will probably be another update tomorrow night.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment