Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BMG Music Service

I have been a faithful member of the BMG Music Service since October of 2001. You've probably heard of them, "Buy 12 CDs for the Price of 1." Well, they sent out an e-mail within the past few months stating they will be 'closing' or more specifically merging with another 'music service' where all CDs cost $6.99 (shipping and handling is included).

Considering the deals they used to have, that's not worth it. They had such deals as Buy Unlimited CDs for $1.99 or Buy 1, Get 4 Free with Free Shipping. Most often, if you knew how to use them . . . the CDs ended up costing less than $5 anyway. Within the past year or so, their selection of music has dwindled as has their clientele (I'd imagine). And so now they're combining with another service.

I submitted my last order today since I still had 6 free CDs left. So long BMG.

1 comment: