Two things, as I often do. Have you ever had one of those dreams where everything seems completely logical, but the moment you wake up you realize the fallacy in logic? Also, I've always been told that you're not supposed to be able to read in dreams because the different hemispheres of the mind . . . bla, bla, bla. At least for me, that is also false.
With that said, my most recent dreams involved me going to a class and then taking off on a trip for Europe. I read the brochure and some of the places in Europe that I was going to be traveling to were Hong Kong, Rio De Janeiro, and then Uruguay. I was completely excited, finished attending the class, said goodbye to my family, had my bag packed and was in the airport waiting to go . . . when I woke up.
Maybe my mind is trying to tell me something.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment