Has it really been over a week? Wow, things have been busy. This past week I had a very tiring week of therapy with some very intense cases. Within the next two months, things need to start winding down and I'm trying to plan how to do it.
I had a very difficult day at work on Friday because there is a very large individual who I do not want to work with because (honestly), I'm afraid of him. He is very loud and a DMIO (dangerously mentally ill offender). On Friday whenever he was around I physically shut down. After realizing why, I spoke to my coworkers and the next night was much better. They helped and I did not need to associate with him. And comically enough, last night was beautiful and simple.
No updates except that (as happens every year) my job doesn't know if they'll be around next year. Ah well.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment