Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trip O' Fun

Well, I made it back from Disneyland in one piece . . . with some fudge, a lot of candy, and a souvenir or two. It was a fun trip, condensed but fun. I'm really excited that I was able to spend some time with my niece and nephew in a fun place. On the second day there was so much we wanted to do and no time to do it in, so I hope we can try it again in the future. Also as a part of The Year of A Million Dreams, a few people in my party got a dream fastpass. For those of you unfamiliar with Disneyland and a fastpass, basically it is a free ticket to get to the front of any ride. Pretty nice, eh? So we got them, used them, and had a good time. Here, look at how happy I was.Oh wait . . . that would be tired. Ah well, it was a busy few days. And now I'm back doing therapy again. I've got to say, I wasn't that excited to go back to work (I'm still not, in fact) but I'm enjoying therapy again.

Oh, and if you're wondering this is how me and my cotherapy partner looked after our first day of doing therapy.


1 comment: