There are certain things I love in life more than others. Yes, a friend of mine (who shall remain nameless and blogless) posted about this a while ago, but I recently rediscovered two things I love that are very simple.
1. Eating at a new place where the food is good. (Me and a few people went to Sushi Revolution this evening.)
2. Getting a replacement blade for my electric razor. Which means a close yet comfortable shave the next morning.
Oh . . . and therapy is going well . . . bla, bla bla.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy Shit.
ReplyDeleteI am sitting at work and I got the urge to write down the things that I love at 10:03 pm this evening. No kidding. I'm staring at a post it with a list on it.
There was this guy in the hallway struggling for breathe and being attached to a breathing tube and I thought - oh God. If that ever happens to me. What am I thankful for?
By the way:
Good Coffee, Dogs on my lap, how my husband smells like soap, ah hah moments, possibility, the house I grew up in, making a good argument, microwave popcorn smell when it's done just right and hugs from my mom.
Dinner at Jennifer's soon okay? I'll let you know...
~Lindsey