Friday, October 19, 2007

Rainydays and Mondays

I am not a big fan of the rain. I hate it, in fact. And here it has been raining for two weeks straight. However, I do love driving through huge puddles of water. In fact, at times I drive down certain roads when it is raining just so I can drive through the huge puddles. One of my favorites is in the parking lot of the campus building I spend all my time at. The parking lot is like a small valley and of course when it rains, a puddle forms which I have affectionately started calling Lake Parkland. When I walk through it, it goes up to my ankles, however for many of my classmates it goes up to their thighs. Considering I'm at work, I think I'll have to drive by there on my way home. Lets just hope I don't hydroplane. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment