Well, this isn't a good story, but it is important nonetheless.
Several months ago I was working with a woman who was extremely stressed about her relationship with her husband. She felt like he was blaming her for everything but she knew better. She actually knew that everything was his fault. While talking to me she attempted to have me side with her regarding the decisions that she made, but I did not. I had no reason to. So as far as I knew, this woman overcame her temporary obstacle and returned to the normal world.
Yesterday I come to work and see this woman again. I looked at her chart and found out she came in because of stress because of the death of her husband. She has been distraught and suicidal ever since.
Isn't it amazing to learn how much you truly love someone. I just hope we all express it and make the most we have with our time together.
Thanks for reading, seriously.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment