Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend Trip

Last weekend I went to Spokane. It was a nice 5 hour drive with a lot of rain and depression. That's one thing I passionately hate about being up here, the rain. Then again, I have more or less become used to it. So I drove to Spokane and spent the weekend with Melissa. You remember her right? So I went to her work, met her family, and slept on some foam in her living room.

More than anything this made me realize that I love traveling. Getting away from home for just a day or two, doing something different than the regular routine. I enjoy traveling by car because I get to see the beautiful scenery (when it's not raining) and stop places I normally would pass by.

So it wasn't anything special, but it was fun and relaxing. Especially hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment