Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lend Me Your Ears

Hey ladies and gents,

First, I'm sending out graduation invitations. No, I'm not expecting anybody to come but it's just an FYI that I'm FINALLY DONE WITH MY SCHOOLING!!! So if you'd like one, please send your mailing address to my e-mail address of throckjr@plu.edu. I'll be sending them out within the next week. Besides, I need to update the addresses I have for everybody.

Second, this holiday season I will be poor. I will not be working for 3 weeks and since the hours at my job decreased, I have no money for presents. My apologies, but my presence will hopefully be enough for now. And if it is not, let me know and I won't stop by to visit when I'm back in Utah. (Besides, you may not want me to stop by, so I'll comply if you request it.)

So Thanksgiving is a week away, I'm slowly decreasing the number of client's I have and life is going beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment