Basically, I was pulling out of a parking spot, going slowly, watching where I was going when a woman turned around a corner and dragged her vehicle against the back of my car. She was going pretty fast because I hit my brake the moment she was in sight and hitting my car, and she kept going for another 20 or so feet.
We talked and she kept saying, "It's your fault, right?" "If you're backing out, it's your fault." I continued saying, "No." Nonetheless we exchanged 'info' which consisted of names and phone numbers. She shared that she is uninsured. As such I called the police, filled out a police report, and called my insurance. Obviously, I also took pictures. I missed an hour and 40 minutes of class, but it worked out alright in the end.
Now . . . I love my car because I had such insignificant damage. The plastic on the back of the vehicle (see the red circles in the last picture) was slightly scraped. That is all. Nobody was hurt aside from a bruised ego.



"It's your fault, right?" Awesome.
ReplyDelete