Yesterday didn't start out so well, but it ended famously. To start out, one of my roommates was throwing a party or having way too much fun in the living room after midnight. Because of the noise, I couldn't sleep so I got up and started doing a few things on my computer. Finally things quieted down around 2:30AM, so I went back to bed. My alarm went off at 8:30AM and I had to get up so I could sit behind the mirror to watch a client at 10:00AM. I felt so tired that I decided to sleep in longer. You see, I've been getting sick for a day or two so I felt that this was more important.
I woke up a few hours later and checked my voice mail, a message was left by a colleague telling me not to come in at 10:00AM because the client canceled. I felt overjoyed and tried to figure out what to wear. I had to see two clients yesterday, but I was feeling ill. I had to go to school for supervision anyway but what I would wear was dependent upon seeing clients. I decided that I would not dress up, I would stay in regular clothing, go to supervision, and cancel my two clients so I could get some rest and recover. So I go to school and sit through the first hour of supervision. We take a break and I run to the office who tells me that one of my two clients for the day canceled. I go back to supervision for the last hour and when we finish I go back to the office to check my messages. So, my other client called and also canceled her appointment.
I was ecstatic. Things could not have been more perfect. So I called my two clients, left them messages asking them to inform me when they could come in the next week, did some more paperwork and then I went home. I spent the rest of the day lounging and eating cheese and broccoli soup. (That probably wasn't the healthiest, but it was certainly good.) In short, the day worked out perfectly, my clients canceled so I wouldn't have to cancel them, and I was able to lounge for the night.
All in all, it was a perfect day.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment