So yesterday Melissa and I went to see Jason Mraz. I have a pretty good audio recording of the concert and a few pictures to prove I was there. Here are a few pics. And Joel . . . he sang "the Remedy" among a few
other songs over the past decade.


This is to prove that I was really there.
I didn't mean to sound like I thought the singer was a nobody. I looked him up, and I can see he's got a good following. I just stopped listening to the radio about 5 years ago, so there are lots of singers I'm not aware of.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, I didn't take it negatively. I was just giving a link to update what he has done over the past few years.
ReplyDeleteme = jealous. I was seriously thinking how I could ditch my family and work and convince you to invite me to go to the concert with you. Now that I see how intimate the setting was I'm extra jealous. That must have been so awesome. You're like 15 feet away from him. Did he sweat or spit on you on accident? Oh well, back to my boring life. Queensryche was in town a few days ago and I even had the day off. I just couldn't justify spending $35 a ticket to go see them. I even thought I'd go by myself but decided that wouldn't be as fun. I am officialy old and boring now.
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't mean to make you extra jealous . . . but I was closer than 12 feet. Here's all the photos of the show. You might recognize me in one of them.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fisherinteractive.com/radio_test/starstage/mraz/