Sunday, January 27, 2008

Song Sung Blue

So there's this guy at my work that has been there for about two weeks. Since I only work weekends, I expected him to be gone by today. However, he was still there. Now, we've had a good rapport and seem to get along very well. I have never been assigned to work with him so we have just been socializing and having fun. Well today I was assigned to be his contact and so we were officially talking for 20 minutes or so. Out of nowhere he mentioned two television shows that I own on DVD (I own a total of 4 shows on DVD so the chances that any of them could be chosen is rare). He said they are his favorite shows and asked my opinion. At that point I realized that if I wasn't supposed to be working with this guy, we could be really great friends.

P.S. Not everyone that comes into the psych unit is crazy. Many of them just have a 'mental breakdown' once and never return to the unit once they leave. Just an FYI.

2 comments:

  1. So are you recommending the psych ward for a vacation destination then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is a place to get away where nobody can contact you if you don't want them to.

    ReplyDelete