Well, I obviously arrived back in Washington safely. My journey was quick and easy, until I hit Snoqualmie Pass where it was snowing hard and people shut off their brains to drive. So I pulled around all the SUVs, ATVs, and trucks and drove at my own speed through the snow. Fortunately I went through at a good time because they required chains or traction tires after I was more tha halfway through the pass. So the journey was good.
And now I'm back here working at the psych ward, doing counseling full time, and trying to continue to be productive until school starts again. So all in all, I have nothing new to report. No unique anecdotes, no stories, or nothing too special. Just that all is well and I had a wonderful time in Utah. It was actually the most relaxing time I have had for a visit since I have been away from Salt Lake.
Now, if only I can make it to Disneyland this year things will be even better.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mr. President,
ReplyDeleteIt's very hot in Disneyland right now, sweaty hot.
Not my favorite climate anywhere, here or SLC.