Well, it is that time of year again. Or that time of the semester where I get to tell you all what I got. Since technically I only had one class and the others are pass/fail, I got an A-. I also passed my theory class.
So since some have asked, I will be coming back to Utah on December 22nd. I should be arriving around 2-3PM and will be heading straight . . . somewhere. Thus far the only night I have booked on my schedule is New Years Eve which will be fun, dang it! So . . . I'll see you all soon. In the mean time, Happy Boxing Day!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sent you an invite, but you won't get it before you leave. I'm having a Cheese Day Party on DEc. 28th. You have to come seeing as you're co-founder of the holiday. Call me and we'll chat more.
ReplyDelete-Krista