Two things.
First . . .
Monday at work I saw the cutest thing. Yes, cute. While sitting by the nurses station I saw two people walking down the hallway. A male and a female. Each wearing their matching hospital gowns, same length hair, and they walked so close that they could have been holding hands. They walked at the same pace and although they weren't touching nor had they known each other for more than a day, it was adorable. You know, the same type of adorable as two old people walking down the edge of a stream holding hands right before they fall in. That type of adorable.
Secondly, today I made my first contact with clients. We had training on what to do to prepare for it, I had my first supervision meeting today, and so far everything is going good. It appears that I . . . or I should say my cotherapy partner and I will be working with our first client next Thursday.
Wish me cheese.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment