Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr Matey

This past week has been rather drainin'. I started therapy and have tried t' get used t' me new schedule. Also, for clients I received quite an extensive caseload so gettin' everythin' scheduled has been quite a challenge. That along with t' idea that I still need t' work, study, go t' school, and receive additional trainin' for everythin'. But despite t' business, I be very happy. So many thin's be goin' well and I'm enjoyin' t' experience. So what if I no longer get 10 hours o' sleep a night. I'm makin' a difference . . . or so I hope. I guess t' next client will tell

P.S. Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day.


(Without the pirate speak)

This past week has been rather draining. I started therapy and have tried to get used to my new schedule. Also, for clients I received quite an extensive case load so getting everything scheduled has been quite a challenge. That along with the idea that I still need to work, study, go to school, and receive additional training for everything. But despite the business, I am very happy. So many things are going well and I'm enjoying the experience. So what if I no longer get 10 hours of sleep a night. I'm making a difference . . . or so I hope. I guess the next client will tell.

P.S. Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment