I've noticed that I'm already doing this, so you have been warned.
Whenever a major change happens in my life, I modify my interactions. When I'm home, I don't want to speak to anyone, I just want to relax and be alone. Since I am starting a new semester, therapy, and a major change to my work schedule this is what I am doing now. It is a pattern I tend to follow because with the busy schedule I am so saturated with human contact and interactions that I just need some time to myself. So if I don't answer the phone sometimes or I don't want to hang out, this is why. I need time to adjust to the new situation and once done, I'll return to my normal semi-social self.
However, this does not mean do not call or invite me to do things. I will let you know what state I'm in and if that's a day when I just need to be alone.
Thank you for reading.
Cheese
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment