Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quotable Quotes

I've been wanting to do this for a while, just post some quotes that I love. Some of them are out of context, but they make me smile anyway. Free lunch to whoever can accurately guess where they're from.

C: Does this look like the work of little green men?
M: Grey . . . The Reticulan skin tone is actually grey. They're notorious for their extraction of terrestrial human livers due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.
C: You can't be serious.
M: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for on Reticula?

M: (While looking at a magazine centerfold) This woman claims to have been taken on board a spaceship, and held in an anti-gravity chamber without food and water for three days.
S: Anti-gravity is right.

M: I would never lie - I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation.

M: I have to admit I've fulfilled one of my boyhood fantasies.
S: Yeah, it ranks right up there with getting a pony and learning to braid my own hair.

RO: Well sir, the 'meteor' seems to be hovering over a small town in east Wisconsin.

S: So what is our profile of the killer? Indeterminate height, weight, sex. Unarmed, but extremely attractive?

And my favorite thus far:

SD: Ninety-nine percent of people in this world are fools, and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

That's as far as I've gone as of yet. I'll add more later . . . whether you care or not.

1 comment: