Well, not so much a new update as much as I wanted to change it from the previous post and nothing exciting is going on. Hmmm . . . what could I say? Hey, I know! Two great things.
1) I learned that one of my horribly lazy ex-coworkers will no longer be working there soon. Hurrah! I'm excited for all of my other ex-coworkers because now they don't have to deal with his crap (in more ways then one, I'll let you imagine that).
2) On Friday I went to an amazing wine bar called Café Divino. The crab cakes were wonderful and the ocean of crab was succulent, flavorful, and divine. I guess the restaurant lived up to its name. And if you know me then no I didn't have any wine. Sheesh, why even ask?
So yeah! That's the update. Cheese!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment