If I didn't already know there was a God, this would have confirmed it to me today. To preface, last night while at work it was a slow evening. So toward the end I was sitting outside of the dining room watching the news. Suddenly I saw a story about the Annual Seattle Cheese Festival. My jaw almost dropped to the floor. It was free and you could sample over 200 cheeses. Now admittedly, I've never been there but this sounded pretty close to heaven. So a friend and I went there today and I had loads and LOADS of cheese. Lets just say I think I was as close to heaven as I could get thus far. Who would have known? So much cheese, no fee. I love it!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm jealous! I got a list of several hundred types of cheese and plan to try as many of them as possible. But to be able to try so many at once! I'll have to go check out this festival...
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I soooooo wish I could have been there. I love Pike Place Market and I love cheese. My favorite sentence from that ad is "Join us at Rachel the Pig . . . " The funny part is that I kniw right where that is. I am so jealous right now.
ReplyDelete-Krista