Not bad. Not bad at all. This time I was on the 'Crisis Triage' floor. IT was very good too. There was some training involved, I worked with some good people and I had some good client interaction too.
I can see how this job is going to be good, challenging, and help me in my future profession as well. By direct interaction I am going to be able to experience more of the problems, difficulties, and challenges that families continue to face. At times it will not be easy, but this experience will help me understand to better aide them.
With that said, yesterday was especially good because I was able to talk with a woman in a very difficult situation. We had a good discussion, she realized some goals and things she would like to accomplish in her life. It was a good discussion and without being there at that time it wouldn't have happened. It will be good.
Now I'm glad I've got nothing going on this weekend. It is nice just to relax for a bit.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment