So last night it snowed 1/8 of an inch. So I check the school website. The update as of 6:00am states that school is open. Great, I think. Then I'll be able to go to my job and work for a few hours. So I shower, get ready, grab breakfast and head to work. I walk inside the building and the clinic is dark.
So . . . the snow has completely melted from the streets and . . . the clinic is closed. Lovely.
On the bright side . . . at least I get another day off to try and keep my mind occupied so it is not entirely bored. Real World Denver, here I come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY JOHN. I wasn't in becuase at my house we had 3 INCHES. YES, 3 INCHES. SO HAHHAHAHAHAHA. That is why I couldn't come in. You know I drive a KIA. I get frightened even in the RAIN. It's windy and the car shudders, it rains and it leaks, it snows and I can't get out of my driveway.
ReplyDeleteBAH.
*so glad to see you today. don't turn off my music or I will bean you in the head with a pug key chain*
~Pug - a - dooooo