You know, things have been going pretty well. I've had to wake up earlier than normal (8 or 9 AM . . . heaven forbid) but aside from that, this has really been a good week. I hung out with my roommate and his girlfriend for a night, spent some worthwhile time doing projects for my fellowship at school, watching a few movies, and today I had a job interview. It went very well and I am very happy. If everything works out this should take care of my financial concern (note: concern. It is not a dilemma nor a problem yet, just a slight concern). So now I'm back, I've worked enough for the week and I'm still a bit tired because I got up early for the interview.
Also, I haven't had any back problems since before I left for Christmas so that is a very good sign too. And FINALLY it started raining again. For someone who hates the rain, that really tells you how I was enjoying the weather. So basically, things are really going well, and I'm quite happy.
I'll keep you posted about the job.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there Throcky,
ReplyDeleteDo let us know what happens with the job. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers (of course) as always. I don't care how often it rains, I love it.....I'm an Oregon duck.
Take care,