Sunday, September 17, 2006
A Look Into My Soul
Well, apparently as I was making my last post my Aunt passed away. She was too young. The sibling just barely older than my father. I know the circumstances were not common and I also know that life does go on after this one. It is just sad. In a sense, it was something that I feared. Other than grandparents, nobody close to me has died. I was quite content knowing that I had all of my aunts and uncles. Since my father was the youngest, to me that means that since none of his siblings had died that he would be living for a long time. I hope that this continues to be the case. Unfortunately death reminds us of our own mortality. I am not worried about mine, but the thought of my parents comes to mind. Being the youngest, there is a chance I will see everybody go before me. I hope that's not true either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Johnny,
ReplyDeleteTry going here to get some comfort, or for some good thoughts on when we lose people we love.
http://www.thedashmovie.com/
I sent this to Rosalee and those of the others whose e mail addresses I had.
Let me know what you think.
Galluccigirl
So, what did you think??
ReplyDeleteGalluccigirl