For the past few times at work, I have been on Crisis Triage. Now, I don't hate triage. I just don't like crisis work. I'm more of a continuity type of person. They crisis people do their thing, then they send them up to the psych unit.
Well, here in triage there have been a few people that are consistently loud. There is currently a gentleman that has been shouting out of his door every 2 minutes. He makes threats, says he's the son of the devil, that he'll be taking our souls . . . you know, the basic threats. I'll admit, I run into this on the psych unit but there are many more people and usually the sounds are drowned out.
Another thing that happened at work is, they closed down the stabilization unit which means the people that worked there will be transferred to other units. Ultimately that means less shifts will be available to sign up for which means, I need a new job. Nothing bad, but it feels like its time.
I haven't heard back from the interview I had over a month ago and I'm tired of waiting. So now I get to join the rest of the graudates and look for a job. Hurrah! Actually, I think I'm still the only unemployed person from my graduating class. So . . . is it too late? What should I do? And whose feet do I have to smell to get a job I want?
All this and more on the next edition of . . . my life.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment