Friday, June 19, 2009

New Work Painting

The other night at work I had the pleasure of covering for one of my coworkers during arts and crafts. Some paints were right in front of me, so I decided to paint for a bit. I came home and scanned it. After doing so I decided to do see what the negative image would look like. That is the first picture you see below. The second is the actual 'painting' if you can call it that. Personally, I think they're just brush strokes of different colors. That's all. Either way, it was fun.



Have I mentioned I love my job? At least that's true when I'm not being attacked while I'm working.

3 comments:

  1. I like the negative one, and by the way it's kinda hypnotizing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, if I was an art critic I could probably talk about all the things your paintings represent, and technique and go on, maybe they would say it hold the secrets of life in it. But art critics say alot of stuff. And seriously it's better than a lot of po-mo work out there. I really like it, and I like the negative better, but can't truly appreciate it without the first. Hmmm does that mean something? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It kind of looks like a pigeon taking its liberties with the world below.

    ReplyDelete