Nothing exciting is happening. I've got training for the next two days on how to properly restrain people that are out of control. I hope the weather is miserable so I won't want to be outside and the training will be easier. Oh, and of course I'm going to be leaving for Disneyworld in 10 days. Not that I'm excited or anything.
Due to the wonderful weather, I have made a personal vow. I am going to spend more of this spring/summer outside. Normally I tend to hibernate unless I have somebody to hang out with. Well . . . times have changed and I'm going to enjoy it if it kills me.
Hmm . . . or enjoy it unless it kills me? Or until it kills me. Either way, I shall enjoy it. So to each of you reading this, go outside and garden . . . or something.
Yeah, I need to spend a lot of time outside this year too, but it's mostly because tending the flower garden we inherited is a full-time job.
ReplyDelete