Monday, April 13, 2009

Red Dwarf: Back to Earth - Part 1

Well, most of you out there won't care . . . but as for myself . . . I'm excited. In the UK they finished showing the new three-parter of Red Dwarf: Back to Earth. I just finished watching the first episode, and it was good. It was great to see the actors back in character with the same banter they always had. Of course there is much left unexplained, but that is fine by me. More than anything it is back to the four staple members which (in my mind) is what made the series so successful in the first place. I read various comments how so many 'devout' dwarfers were annoyed or frustrated at the new episode. I'm not sure why, it is just as classic as the original episodes.

So, I am headed off to work but will most certainly be watching the other two episodes when I get home.

And for anyone who cares, the episodes will be released on DVD in June in the UK.

1 comment: