Friday, August 15, 2008

That'll Be the Day

So . . . apparently tonight is my 10 year high school reunion? For those who read this that are going . . . have fun. Go catch up with everybody. Let me know who has kids, who doesn't, who is bald, who isn't, who still thinks High School was the best thing that happened to them, who doesn't. You know, the basics. As for myself, I will be driving back to Washington. I can't say I'm sad that I'm not going to go. For the most part, admittedly there are some people I'd love to know how they're doing, I still keep in contact with most everybody that I was a good friend with then.

So have fun, enjoy yourselves, and remeber who was most likely to get hit by a car prior to the first reunion. (I remember her maiden name, do you?)

Edit: Well, I thought it over a lot and I decided that I would like to have gone to the reunion. It would have been enjoyable catching up. Hopefully time will permit in five years.

3 comments:

  1. To answer your question... everyone. You should have gone, though. People asked about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is Erin Thornock- now Stones. I found your blog through Joel's. Too bad you didn't make it to the reunion! We had a good time and it would have been fun to catch up with you. I actually didn't get to see Joel until the park day on Saturday because there were so many people at the reunion on Friday night. I hope that you are doing well- you can come check out my blog at www.erinstones.blogspot.com Hopefully we will see you at the 15 year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do come to the 15 year. If I'd been at the reunion I would have missed you. You're one of the few people I look forward to introducing my husband to. Then he can put a face to all my stories.

    Who was most likely to get hit by a car? I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete