So yesterday my class had our graduation party. Not everybody was able to attend, but it was good overall. A few first years showed up stating, "Wow, we're not like your class." My response, "Two weeks ago, we weren't like this either." By that I mean that we've actually grown pretty close over the years and have finally dealt with most of our issues in order to be able to be friends. So it was really nice.
Each of the students graduating this year got 'awards' with comments written by their colleagues and professors. Mine consisted of:
the X-Files
Solution Focused
Kind, Funny and Caring
Quiet and True
Cynicism has never looked so appealing
I love cheese
and
Becomes an animal voice for Disney cartoons.
There you go. I'll be driving back to Utah a week from today to see some of you guys. Unfortunately I'll only be able to stay there for a week and for 1/2 of it I'll be on vacation with my family. So, I'll do my best to say howdy but please forgive me if I do not.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment