Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the Return

Well, I thought everyone should know (as if they didn't already) that I made it back to Utah last week. More than half of the week was spent in the gloriously wonderful and cell phone-free Fish Lake. The other half was spent making sure my car was taken care of and sleeping so that I could travel back or be able to survive the next day.

So, I'm sorry to those of you who I couldn't visit. Time would not permit. However, I will be returning in December for a bit longer than I did this month. It will be fun, glorious, and hopefully I will have graduated by that point.

I'll see if I can find a few fun pictures to post from the trip. And I might actually have an updated picture of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever convert the orange movie to a digital file? I think it would be fun to put on one of our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I burned all of the projects to DVD but I haven't really edited or played with them since. Maybe I ought to break it out prior to school starting again.

    ReplyDelete