Monday, June 23, 2008

The Warrior

So tonight at work, it was a lot of fun. (No sarcasm whatsoever. Seriously.) I was so busy and one of the clients flipped out and did his best to run from a seclusion room while taking a few people down with him. One of my colleagues had to go to the hospital, and the rest of us seem to be okay. I just wanted to show my first battle wounds from this job. Not bad after 18 months, eh?


5 comments:

  1. Does this mean you're going to have a big, long scar on your arm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord.
    I hope it wasn't someone I sent there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a job you have! I've never in my line of work had someone charge me or anyone around me. Although with the economy the way it is and the housing market down and interest rates being up, I think it's bound to happen. I can see it now . . . "seven percent interest rate, no way aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angie, there's always a chance. I'd be careful if I were you. Make sure to have something long and blunt to swing at people if they start charging. Because at that point it is self defense.

    ReplyDelete