Monday, June 09, 2008

Shameful Confession

I've really been battling this for a long time and I hate to admit it, but I know that by admitting it I can overcome it and become a better person. I have a drinking problem. I realized this the other day when I went to the store and spent around $40 on various drinks. Fruit juices, flavored water, limeade (my extreme weakness), and milk. I spend a lot of money on drinking. It is really a habit I'd like to kick, but it gives me so much pleasure. My taste buds scream for joy when that flavored libation gently caresses them on its journey to my stomach.

Well, they say the first step to overcoming problems is admitting you have a problem. So there it is.

Oh, and I got an A in my class last semester.

3 comments:

  1. Please don't mix the milk with the limeade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh! I guess I must admit that I too have a drinking problem. I've tried to get off the diet soda since I was young and haven't been able to kick the habit yet. I've only changed the diet substance. I've gone from Diet Coke to Diet Dr Pepper and now Diet Pepsi. I bet you have a better chance of living longer with your drinks of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probably gave your parents a heart attack with the first part of that paragraph.
    Limeade?
    Yeecchh.

    ReplyDelete