Monday, April 07, 2008

New Place, More Photos

So here is the photo tour of my current home. (Yes, I'm pleased to say home instead of condo.)

First, the living room.




Next, the kitchen.




Onto the bathroom.





But of course we cannot forget the hallway that you have to pass through first.



Oops, we went right past the diningroom.



Now lets go upstairs.



If you look behind you, you'll see a nice little hutch.



And this is what you see when you come upstairs. That small doorway is where a previous roommate is hiding.



And this is where all of us reside.



Speaking of us, here are my roommates in random order.
First we've got kitty:

Stanky:

ShaNaNa (pronounced Shu-Nay-Nay):

And of course Sputnik:

Good thing I'm not allergic to animals.

2 comments:

  1. So do the three dogs share a room, or does the cat share with one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most colorful house I have ever seen. If you can't be creative in this space, then I guess there is no hope left for you, huh?
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete