Sunday, April 27, 2008

Administrative Professionals Suck?

A while back I told of a woman who called and complained at Crisis Triage. Well, today I worked on the unit again and she called back. But this time she was complaining about secretaries and clerks. She complained about the fact (and I use the term loosely) that they are not qualified to do anything and therefore have absolutely nothing to do. She shared about how at her job if these clerks attempt to engage with one of her customers that she cuts them off and takes over because they are unqualified to talk to them. And they deserve it. In fact, they must have got a job as a clerk because they knew that they knew nothing and therefore that is the only job that fit them.

She continued for 3-4 minutes without me saying a word and as always, hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment