
And here is where I live in relation to everything.

I wanted something within the triangle or close to it, so I causally looked at places around there. Fortunately, I stumbled upon a great place, great rent with great people. More importantly, it is 5 minutes from my job and 10 minutes from school. So I have found a new place to go, I will be moving my furniture next Saturday and casually moving the rest within the next few weeks. So . . . although I will be moving again, I will be much closer so that after 12 hours of therapy I can go home and crash without falling asleep at the wheel.
So now my commute will be something like this (green means home).

What does this mean for you if you're not living in Washington? I'll need to give you my new address. And if you're in Washington . . . I will have more time to hang out . . . I mean study with less planning of how that will be accomplished.
This blog brought to you in behalf of Google Maps.
Also, if you're in Washington it means you'd better help John move. For once I don't have to feel guilty if I don't help. Then again, maybe I should make the drive...
ReplyDeleteHey John.
ReplyDeleteRight on! Good choice moving closer to everything. Much better to be closer especially since the Throck-Mobile is not overly gas friendly.
(then again, I don't think any cars are at 3.45$/gallon).
BYE!