Monday, March 17, 2008

Cell Phones for Soldiers

Today I got a package in the mail opened it and was about to throw away all of the inside advertisements . . . until one struck my eye. It was a bag entitled, "Cell Phones for Soldiers." In short, if you have an old cell phone (no matter age or type) you can put it in this bag with pre-paid postage and send it to them. They (in turn) recycle the cell phones, take the money and purchase pre-paid calling cards which they give to soldiers overseas to call their family. It is an awesome idea and I'd suggest everyone use it to get rid of their old cell phones. What a great way to take care of something you may no longer have use for but haven't thrown away yet. Here's the website if you want more info.

http://www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is a most worthy way to recycle a cell phone. I have two or three and will search for them and donate them for our soldiers.

    ReplyDelete