Well, I didn't think that my next post would be about an E-coli scare, but so it is. Today General Mills informed the public that they are recalling many of their pizzas because of possible contamination of the pepperoni toppings on some of their pizzas. Here is the entire story. So I'm sending in my UPC's for free coupons for more pizzas. However, I did eat one of their pizzas yesterday.
In short I may be expecting some . . . gastrointestinal issues with a possible fever. Or . . . everything may be perfectly fine (which I'm expecting). So . . . they state that if you're infected with it and if your kidneys don't shut down, everything will be out of your system in 5-10 days. Fun, eh? Aside from elaborating about my digestion system, I'll let you know.
Have a glorious new month.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you die, who gets your coupons?
ReplyDeleteI'll donate them to charity.
ReplyDelete