Well, I am E-coli free. I'll admit, I wasn't really concerned about the E-coli scare because according to stats, only 1% of people who are exposed to it come down with symptoms. So, I'm great!
As for what I'm going through . . . I'm still counseling like crazy and taking advantage of my cotherapy partner (in a good way). Apparently we're supposed to start counseling solo pretty soon, so I'm using my cotherapy partner so we can split up some of our couples and talk to them at the same time in different rooms. Basically things I'll never be able to do again because I'll have only one head instead of two. Another thing that is happening is we're choosing where to go for our offsites. I want to go to Good Samaritan because of the different groups that they work with.
These include youth and adults, older adults (geriatric), some with long term mental illnesses, and some developmentally disabled clients as well. I hope I go there, but if not I'll make the best of it anyway.
Aside from that I have a 10 page paper due on Wednesday which I've been having a hard time focusing on due to therapy and class, but hopefully I'll get it done.
Enjoy your weekend!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment