Hey You!!! It snowed here too. We have about an inch or two on the ground. I'm loving it, but I don't have to go out and drive in it. I'm told that it makes a difference in whether you like the snow or not. Doesn't matter to me, I love it anyway, too!!! Gallucci Girl
Merry Christmas, it is good to see your neighbors Christmas spirit. Why don't you get to work and suprise your home-owner (whatever he is called) and decorate the house while he is gone?
Hey You!!!
ReplyDeleteIt snowed here too. We have about an inch or two on the ground. I'm loving it, but I don't have to go out and drive in it. I'm told that it makes a difference in whether you like the snow or not. Doesn't matter to me, I love it anyway, too!!!
Gallucci Girl
Merry Christmas, it is good to see your neighbors Christmas spirit. Why don't you get to work and suprise your home-owner (whatever he is called) and decorate the house while he is gone?
ReplyDelete