Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Frogs, Clients and Therapists

I was reading this evening, and I really wanted to post this before I went to bed. It seemed, quite eye opening for me. I'll post the first part today and the rest later.

One sunny morning, a big frog decided to swallow all the water of the earth. It sat there proud, full. It looked like a mountain of water, blue and green, its skin almost transparent under the tension. It could not move; it was too heavy. So it just sat there staring at all the animals and humans gathered in front of it. "What are we going to do?!" cried all the living beings, "we will all die if it does not give back the rivers, brooks, and oceans." They prayed and begged the frog for three days to let go of the waters. But the frog would not move. The children were crying, the elderly suffering, and the desert sand could be seen creeping closer to the horizon. Something had to be done.

What would you do to attempt to get the frog to open its mouth and free the waters?

2 comments:

  1. I would poke it with a pointy stick. *pop*
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Offer the frog a tasty fly to eat. And in return he would have to give back the water. Maybe the frog would be willing to compromise. Either that or the living beings will just have to wait til it rains or snows again.

    -Amy L.

    ReplyDelete