. . . up to Washington because it would be less expensive. It was less expensive, but took much longer to travel. That's okay because I ate lots of sugar in the process. So we (my parents and I) traveled safely and arrived in Washington to meet my roommate. He has an amazingly beautiful house . . .




. . . and a kind little dog . . .


. . . named after Pope Chewie III. In this beautiful house with the happy little dog I have my happy little bathroom . . .

. . . with a tub . . .
. . . so deep that I can actually take a bath in it. I haven't had one of those since before I was 12. Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that I shot up a few feet in a few years.
And of course here is my room . . . (don't mind the mess, I'm still getting organized).



So today I had baked potatoes, chili, and cheese for dinner on the countertop with a glass of milk, while staring out the back door into the yard. The screen door had been open for nearly 1 1/2 hours and after Pope Chewie III knew that I wasn't going to beat him to death for stepping outside, he did so and played for a while. He was jumping around the grass, chasing a few bugs, and having a jolly old time. In seeing him do this, he reminded me of myself. I am very careful and cautious. When I know there is nothing to be concerned about, then I go full speed ahead and have a blast. Although personally, I'm not afraid that I'm going to be beaten anymore. At least, not since I moved out of my parents house. (For those of you that can't hear the sarcasm, that last part was oozing with it.)
If ya gotta be gone, this is as nice a place as you could find. I'm glad that you got to live there.
ReplyDeleteAnd even a little hairy companion when you want to be sociable.
Mom