I left early from work to get to an appointment up the hill. It's fair time which means the main way to my appointment has to go by the fair grounds. Not only did I get caught in fair traffic, I got caught behind:
1) a regular bus making frequent stops.
However, this bus was caught behind:
2) a school bus making frequent stops.
And this bus was also caught behind:
3) a large piece of machinery with its hazards on as it went to a different site a mile up the road.
The other lane was just as backed up as people were weaving in and out of the two lanes hoping to go by more quickly. In short, it took me 27 minutes to get to my appointment that was normally five minutes and a little over a mile away.
In the end I was in the quickest lane.
Monday, September 10, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment