I just took an Uber ride home because my car is in the shop. The driver was courteous and we talked about snow. Overall the ride was good. I was about to close the app and saw the rating option so I rated the driver 4 out of 5 stars.
The next screen it took me to asked what went wrong. I thought for a second, nothing went wrong it just wasn't a 5 star ride.
For me a 5 star ride would be somebody who picked me up on a fully insulated and heated magic carpet, flew me to my desired destination (and in this case I'll say London) and provided a buffet of free food and a shoulder massage.
Okay, not really.
Since I couldn't indicate anything that went wrong, instead I just closed the app without saving the rating. From my perspective, if 4 stars is bad then I guess no rating is better because it won't decrease the driver's overall rating.
Does that sound about right? And is anything truly wrong with 4 stars?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It should have simply asked what would have improved your rating to 5 stars.
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
ReplyDelete