Now, as kids many of us grew up watching certain movies. We thoroughly enjoyed these films and watched them over and over again. Whether intentional or not, some of the music from these films pervaded our subconscious and left an indelible impact.
For me, one of these films is Ghostbusters.

A few months back I heard this score existed, but was oblivious to the limited quantities available. Apparently there are only 3000 in existence and they go for $100 at the cheapest. I knew I could never afford one, so I passed it by. Until . . . one fell in my lap for much less.
As I listen to the music I am transported back to my childhood and am able to remember every single moment of the film that is represented by the music in this album.
I know what I'll be doing to help myself sleep. How about you, who ya gonna call?
John, Of course!!!!!
ReplyDelete"When there's something strange in the neighborhood....."
-Run the other way. Fast.
The end. I am tired. Its 4am and I'm still awake angry at Rockaroke at Jazzbones. Damn it.