Saturday, July 14, 2007

Survival of the Stupidest

Well, I survived Friday the 13th. I'm just glad it wasn't a full moon. Work was very interesting. Fortunately nothing horrible happened, but it was busy. I had the privilege of working with someone I don't want because when she asks you to do something she also immediately proceeds in telling you how to do it. Funny thing is, I've been doing this job for more than 5 months now and if I don't know, I'll ask. Otherwise, I can do it just fine. Ah well, as with any job you have to adjust according to who you work with. So I adjusted, had fun with the medicated and not so crazy people and survived. I also have the pleasure of working this evening on Triage. Saturdays are usually very busy so I'm somewhat excited to see what I'll encounter. Nonetheless, it will be good. I guess that's about it. Nothing new and exciting. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to run a few miles.

1 comment:

  1. I also had the "pleasure" of working Friday the 13th - but the very first part of it as it turned from the 12th to the 13th. It was strange because right around midnight both my patients went crazy. One climbed out of bed and the other - who was too weak to even turn over and was tied to the bed - somehow fell out of it. It was such a bad night that I ended up calling in sick for my next shift because I couldn't handle another night like that one.

    ReplyDelete