Howdy Peeps. Nothing too big happening right now. I'm doing homework still, going to work at the crazy factory every other day and trying to entertain myself when I have a chance. Easter was nice and uneventful. I was able to spend some time with some friends. Also for the first time ever I got to have a webcam chat/conversation with Cris which we all know I've been excited about for a long time because I have desperately wanted to see my niece and nephew. It was a lot of fun.
As some of you may know my parents came up to Washington for spring break, and it was a lot of fun as well. We did some touristy things in Seattle and they got to see where I live now that I'm settled in. Sure I had to interrupt our stay by going to a 5 1/2 hour CPR training where I got to give mouth to mouth to a dummy that vomited at random . . . but it was all worthwhile.
Also yesterday I went to Katie Downs with some second year students. It was a lot of fun. So although I was somewhat lonely when I initially moved up here, that has pretty much been resolved. Also I've been quite busy, but more importantly I've been enjoying it. So life is good. How's yours?
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment