Sunday, October 29, 2006

Heepee Birfdee

Hey Mom. So yesterday you celebrated your . . . well, I'd better not . . . your 39th birthday. I hope you had a good one. Sorry I couldn't be there.

1 comment:

  1. See, I am catching up....slowly....
    Actually, my birthday was a month ago from this publishing, a month and five days..... -s- .....but due to circumstances beyond our control, we celebrated it a month and a few days late....which worked out just fine. It was wonderful and I greatly appreciate everyone who worked to make it happen for me.
    Thank you, for the beef dee wishes. One of my wishes was that you had been able to be here, but I understand. Education is extremely important and must be a priority.
    I am now officially a senior citizen, and it's not so bad. I still get carded when I go to restaurants and ask to have the senior menu....which is fun. I worked very hard and long to achieve SC..dom and am not complaining or hiding my true age, I'm glad I got here. -s-
    From.........WOW

    ReplyDelete